Friday, June 10, 2011

ABSTRACTING THE D-2 ::

STORM CHASERS :: GIZMOS & GADGETRY

Canon in The Dominator

Excitement, pressure, emotions, expectations...all caught up in firing the probe from the canon.

(White tube is the canon inside of Dominator 2)


Door Frame Section I


Door Frame Section II


The Electricity of the Mind Flows Most Beautifully (Inside the D-2)

Simple Importance

STORM CHASERS, Reed Timmer and Crew (http://www.tornadovideos.net ) and their amazing new in-progress chase vehicle, D-2, came here to my town of Tupelo to be outfitted with high-tech gadgetry and gizmos.

My third visit to the Renasant Center for Ideas and Hyperion was to see what was going on with this enormous dream of a chase vehicle.

I think I stopped breathing when I walked up to it...stood there in awe...walked slowly with great excitement around it and said, " OH ... My...God..."

The shear mass of the D-2 is mind boggling! And I certainly cannot imagine seeing it coming down the road! It is truly a jaw-dropping, breath-taking work of imagination and innovative technology on wheels - and huge ones at that!

No comments: